Lighthouse Plumbing of Mesa, AZ is currently hiring for a Commercial Plumber (Non-licensed, Non-Journeyman) to perform commercial builds from the ground up. Looking for various skills in the areas of ABS, PVC, PEX, Soldering Copper and possibly even Gas Line connections. Must be able to read a tape measure, know how to use a shovel and how to use a screwdriver. Bonus if you can read blueprints and layout a project. We also do a small amount of plumbing services such as water heaters that you would need some skills in as well. This is definitely not our main workload. You will also be asked to lead smaller Tenant Improvements with a small team. This New Commercial Plumber (Non-Licensed, Non-Journeyman) position is up to $30/hour depending on experience and skill level. You will be pushed to learn. We are the plumber’s plumber.
In addition to great pay and our exceptional culture, this position is PERFECT FOR:
- Anyone looking to change or learn a new TRADE. Whether you are a master plumber or an apprentice we want to meet you.
- Anyone tired of being taken advantage of by their current employer. We don’t require NIGHTS, WEEKENDS or ON-CALL SHIFTS. Enjoy your family.
- Anyone who wants to be treated as a human and recognized for their performance. We have an aggressive attitude towards giving raises. You prove yourself, we will pay you more.
- Anyone with a strong set of Morals; No Lying, Cheating or Stealing.
- Anyone who wants to Live out their God given freedoms and not have their rights trampled on. We welcome firearm enthusiasts No V A X required No WOKE agendas pushed
- Overtime is regularly available but not required or expected.
- ZERO SALES EXPECTED! Just go to work, do your job and get paid!
OUR IDEAL NEW COMMERCIAL PLUMBER
- Humble – willing to learn – We are looking for the right fit for the team not the right skill level
- Career-minded – looking for someone who will embody company values
- Self-motivated – sees what needs to be done and does it
- Rockstar Team Player – gets along well with current crew and have a true understanding of teamwork
- Pride in your work – Real desire to do quality work even if it means learning new methods or skills
- Is a Non-Smoking AMERICAN Patriot
If these ideal Journeyman Plumber traits describe you, please continue reading.
JOIN OUR CREW
So, now that you’ve learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It’s easy! Just fill out our online survey / application. We hope to meet you soon!
Additional Application Instructions
As a family-run and owned business, our plumbers are passionate about taking care of our customers’ needs. Our team will do whatever it takes to get the job done correctly. Built upon core priorities, we model our trust in God in all we do. We strive to make a generous impact daily and provide excellence in our service and craftsmanship. Together we want our plumbers to thrive with a greater quality of life and strive to maintain maximum success personally and professionally everyday. We are very successful! For one reason only, OUR CREW! Which is why we typically pay higher compensations, offer personalized benefits, and an infectious company culture that is embodied by the entire team. Yes, you will be tired. Yes, you will be dirty. Yes, it will be hard work, but at the end of the shift, you will be home with your family and ACTUALLY be able to enjoy your life. PLUMBING NEW COMMERCIAL PLUMBER REQUIREMENTS Non-Licensed Plumber with Underground, Top Out and Trim Experience No smoking – Our Gov’t Contracts Won’t Allow it Physical ability to perform the requirements of the position, including working in the summer heat Ability to pass a drug test and Level 2 FBI Security background check Preferably lives within 15 mins of shop. At least 18 years of age If you are excited about this opportunity in New commercial don’t delay. Apply today! Location: 85215